Welcome to a Quality Learning Environment!!
It is believed that any educational programme should be highly logical and age appropriate. Systematically arranged academic content leads a young motivated child to the world of new ideas. We have stepped forward to develop a curriculum in accordance with the CBSE standards & Islamic commandments. Some topics are covered in multiple grades to add different perspectives and additional emphasis.
- Quran Memorization
- Hadeeth & Dua
- Arabic Language
- Islamic Studies
- Aadhaab & Akhalaaq
- Stories from Quran & Hadeeth
- Maths Skill
- Environmental Science
- Tamil / Hindi
- Material work
- Audio / visual learning
INTERACTION WITH PARENTS AND SCHOOL
Al-Jannah conducts parent-teacher interaction at the end of each term, they discuss on the class performance and other activities of their children through assessment file and report card. If the child’s progress doesn’t meet the school’s expectation, he/she may be asked to stay back in the same class.
HOW WE EVALUATE?
To evaluate the progress of Al-Jannah children, assessments are conducted on term basis. Thus the students are more likely to be motivated to make improvement and be updated.
- The assessments are conducted with the help of assessment sheets.
- Marking involves both written and verbal feedback.
- Grading is also based on criterias like general awareness, comprehension and communicative ability, rate of mental and physical development and age.
- Syllabus and timetable are sent to parents in advance.
- A well scrutinized report is prepared at the end of each term for every child as a summary of their performance.